Your website is your virtual storefront. To have a good design, it must be attractive, well-maintained, and show off your wares in a way that’s easy for customers to find what they need. Our website development team works hard to make every element of your website work together as a cohesive whole to bring you more visitors — and more business.
The Key Elements of Web Design
- Responsive Web Design (RWD): If you’ve built a website in the last 5 years, you may have heard buzzwords like “mobile-friendly.” We take it a step further, building responsive websites that adapt to every device, so your website is easy to use and looks great whether it’s viewed on Android or Apple, desktop or mobile.
- Content Management System (CMS): All of our websites are built on WordPress, a proven CMS that’s not just for developers. This framework is designed to be secure, high-performing, mobile-responsive, and user-friendly, so your customers get the same experience every time they visit — and so do you.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): If you want to play in Google’s playground, you need effective SEO. Our websites are designed with a built-in SEO infrastructure so we can deliver SEO the right way (no auto-population here!), helping you be found faster and dominate search engines.
Okay, that’s all well and good, but we know what you really want to know. What about visual design? TrustWorkz offers 2 types of website design:
- Custom: We build your site from the ground up, from a comprehensive consultation to the finishing touch on the virtual storefront you envisioned for your business.
- Themed: We’ll start from a chosen theme and customize it to your brand, changing colors, images, and content to create a website that’s designed 100% for your business.
Want to encourage customers to convert? Add-on one of our custom-designed web features, including three unique birthday party pages developed for family entertainment centers, plus calendars and notification bars to help drive foot traffic to your door.
Is your website older than three years? A redesign may make a drastic impact on your business. Make your site more visually appealing, user-friendly, and up-to-date using current tech trends.