Lunch & Learn: Web Presence Management and Building Online Dominance
TrustWorkz® is honored to be presenting the “Web Presence Management and Building Online Dominance” << (Please RSVP at the bottom of the page in this link) Lunch & Learn at Roam Atlanta’s Alpharetta location on Wed. 5/15/13. If you are a small business owner, or someone who has the digital marketing role within your organization, this is a “must-attend” for you.
Our intent is for you to more fully understand the convergence of Social Media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Content Marketing and to help you implement the neccessary tactics and disciplines in order to help you to truly benefit from your marketing efforts. This is NOT a hype session.
Valuable real-life examples and lessons will be discussed candidly – you are sure to take away actionable advice and guidance. You’ll learn the exact methodology and tactics that we use every day to help our clients to grow their businesses by leveraging the incredible power of the Internet.
We’ll be covering topics from our white paper, “10 Things Businesses MUST Do To Stay Relevant Online”:
- Have A High Performance Website – We discuss the best formats and features to include
- Create Content Using Blogging – No longer an optional item
- Content – Must be properly optimized for the search engines to find it
- Social Media Participation – What that means for your business
- Email Marketing – Using your collected lists to reach out
- Facebook – The correct way to engage and build an online community
- Google + – Unignorabe and how it is integrated with all google products
- Video – The power of video and how best to use it for marketing
- Google+ Local – Put yourself on the map and keep it there
- Analytics – Someone has to watch the numbers
We hope to see you there!