Did you know? In today’s market, companies of all sizes, CMOs, marketing firms and industry professionals are buzzing about the importance of content marketing. As Google changes, so must marketing efforts for businesses online. In today’s blog post, we have put together a few stats that show the power of content marketing in the form of blogs, SEO and social media.
- Companies with active blogs receive 97% more leads (Content+ 2013)
- 79% of marketers report their organizations are shifting to branded content. (Forrester 2013)
- Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique (Marketing Sherpa 2013)
- Each month, 329 million people read blogs. (Blogging.org 2012)
- 61% of consumers say they feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content. (Custom Content Council)
- 9 in 10 organizations market with content. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing. (Hanley Wood (2013))
- Marketers spend more than 25% of their marketing budget on content marketing. (Content Marketing Institute)
Content marketing is a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes. A strong content marketing strategy produces results that have long term implications for businesses that take advantage of it.
If you are too busy to revamp your content marketing strategy – contact TrustWorkz today! We do the blogging, social media and SEO for you. We create fresh, original, optimized content for your business and your industry!